Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Math 152 notes

2/24 - L
class canceled yesterday cuz of snow!

still 8.9, still convergence. I gotta read the book, cuz I don't remember this stuff, but I think I'll understand it better from the book than from class. I still want a voice recorder...

I'm pretty sure you basically just take the definite integral, plug in positive or negative infinity, and take the limit of it. A number is convergent, positive or negative infinity, divergent. I think.

A Poem

Roses are light, violets are dark
I'm colorblind, and I poop in the park.
I may not know what you're saying to me,
But if you say it real nice, I'll still be happy.
I love to play, and run, and... play!
as long as I'm not stuck inside all day.
I'm sorry I don't really help much right now;
But maybe this summer I'll help Dad herd cows.
I love how you smile when I clean up my toys,
And shaking my booty brings everyone joy.
I love the attention that newcomers give,
So come to Camp Winchester, 'cause that's where I live!

-by Brandon Bronaugh
Dedicated to Dache Seale


The prof is desperately trying to explain the definition of something to us before he runs out of time. The sad thing is, even if I didn't know this stuff already, I probably still would only be halfway listening to the proof he's giving.

[formula for arc length]

No comments:

Post a Comment