Sunday, February 14, 2010

*Toniiiiiight*

Ok, I'm gonna make this one real quick, cuz I'm tired. Today was pretty great. I didn't do a whole lot, but it was a lot compared to what I've been doing this past week. So, since i'm feeling better, I decided to do a little pt. I went running, but I took the dogs with me this time. I was already in a pretty good mood, just cuz, plus it was really good weather for running. The dogs made it all so much better, though. See, from what my mom told me about the dog walk, I expected Buddy, our rat terrier, to tire out long before our German shepherd, Princess. I pictured myself carrying Buddy while running. That was not at all the case. I probably didn't run more than mile, maybe a mile and a half, but Princess, or Prinness as we call her, was work out less than halfway through. She kept pushing on, though, and it made me very proud. Buddy, however, was ahead of me most of the time, and I could almost feel the excitement trailing behind him. The only times he got behind me were when he stopped, or tried to stop, to smell something. There were many of those times. He probably would've marked half the neighborhood if I had given him the chance. Thankfully, he cane along almost everytime I tugged on the leash. Ugh, this isn't short like I said it would be. Ok, so anyway, it was really fun running with the dogs. Then I did some more pt on my own, played wii, and burned some cookies. I was really hyper for a lot of today, and it was a lot of fun. That's where the cookies came from. I've also had Jeremy Camp's "Tonight" stuck in my head for a while now. It's a good song. I wish Gone Fishin' would play it. After all that, I went to see Avatar with Cate and Mitchell, and Chris and Leah were randomly there, too. I think Mitchell got them in, too. I didn't know they were gonna be there until I got a call from Chris saying the movie was about to start, 15 minutes before I thought it was supposed to be. Oh well. It was a good movie. Afterwards, we - just Mitchell, Cate, and I - went to IHOP. That was cool. I got never ending pancakes, but I ate less than 8. Mitchell payed for all of us, though. It was really nice of him to do. So now I'm back home, and I'm so stuck on this stupid blog that I'm doing this on my iPod while laying in bed about to go to sleep. It's almost 4, and I still have to wake up for church tomorrow. Ugh, that's me. Goodnight yal.

No comments:

Post a Comment