Monday, February 22, 2010

Don't read this if you hate it when people suddenly

So I'm gonna do a blog post every night from now on! The only reason I say this is, I've been doing that for a while now, and I figure that if I resolve to keep doing it, I'll stop pretty soon.

“I don’t know if you care that much about basketball, but you should care about Calculus.” – Tamás Erdélyi

That was my Calculus professor, after saying something about basketball before he started his lecture. I think that what I quoted is the only thing he said before the lecture that I understood. He's Hungarian. Coolest. Accent. Ever. I believe I've already stated this, though.

Darkness. Night? Maybe. It's inside, so there's no way to tell. A door; there's the doorknob. Open it? Definitely. Anything to get out of this place. The stench is unbearable. Soundless hinges squeak open. Empty hallway. Sprinting. Objects become visible. It must be daytime. Are those screams? No, just imagination. Halt. Another door. Is it locked? Only one way to find out. It's not. This one makes no sound as it swings open on it's creaky hinges. Anyone here? Yes, there's something, or someone. It's a dog. Pressing on. Getting brighter. Outside door. It must be open, too. It is. Something is opening it. Growling? Hissing? No way to place that sound. The door flies open and

I'm tired. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment