Friday, March 4, 2011

Who am I?

Don't worry, this isn't a philosophical post about my identity or anything like that. I just saw the movie "Unknown" with Brian. It was really cool. It was about this guy whose identity gets stolen (I won't say more, in case you want to see it), and it's an action thriller movie. One of those kind of movies that you drive home from really fast and alert, like you're on a mission and/or running from someone. And rocket launchers. There are rocket launchers somewhere. Just 'cause. But anyways, that's what I did after going to Chili's with Katrina and Brian. It was cool, and really good. Now I've got to get some sleep, cuz we're running tomorrow morning. It's supposed to be a really cool run, because this really cool First Sergeant in the Army is leading it or something. I don't know, but he's a really cool guy, and everyone likes him. I also heard that it'll be easy, because he wants everyone to stay in for the whole run. I slept through physics today in the second row, close enough to the prof that he could probably see the red marks on my face from my hand. And I like turtles.












Allen! Allen! Allen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment