Sunday, March 6, 2011

Dumb

Went to Galveston today with the band for a Mardi Gras parade. It was dumb. It was cold, so we took our black jackets and our raincoats, which we don't normally wear in B's. But then, when we got there, someone decided "Oh, hey, maybe we shouldn't wear our jackets," so the whole band was freezing the entire time. The parade wasn't any good either. I've never seen so many drunk people in my life. Beads were being thrown at us from every direction the entire way, and those things hurt when they hit you. It was also really stop and go, and my bass was messed up so it was hard to play. Then after that, we got fed. It was dumb. The food was good, but all the good stuff was gone by the time I got there, cuz I was on the last bus (it's all about me, btw). Then our bus stopped on the way back to College Station. Dumb. We just got back a little while ago. I like using italics. We got fed twice, which was cool, I guess, but it didn't make it worth it. It's not like the parade did us much good. But oh well. It's over now.

I have somewhere to go to church tomorrow! I'm going with my buddy to Antioch. I don't know what kind of church it is, but I think I've heard of it before. I'll see how it is. I can't believe I'm still looking for a church to regularly attend. I guess it just shows how much I go home on the weekends... Ok, I gotta get some sleep. Night yall!

No comments:

Post a Comment