Wednesday, March 2, 2011

that was close

Ok, one more post on the balrogglegog tonight. So, I planned on just posting "nothing eventful happened since my last post... goodnight," but something eventful did happen. Sorta. I mean, it really happened, but I don't really know how eventful it really was. Ok, maybe I should tell you what it was. I did my chemistry homework that was due tonight, and, due to my computer being slow, me not having much light to work by, and there being soo many questions, I cut it pretty close to the due time.


I got that no more than a minute after I finished the last question. I did everything except the last six assignments before today, and then I did all but the last one in probably about an hour total. That last one was RIDICULOUS. I mean, look at it!! 4 of 4, 1 of 1, 1 of 1, 1 of 1.... 26 of 26!! And most of those 26 questions were made up of more questions!! I very much dislike this online homework site thing.

On the plus side, I get to do a treading water competition tomorrow at like 5:30... yeah, that's not a plus...

Goodnight, faithful boglogelol followers.

No comments:

Post a Comment