Thursday, April 7, 2011

World Mandate Tour

Wow. I just went to this World Mandate Tour thing. It was pretty crazy awesome. Intense worship, and some pretty cool stories. It all really made me want to go. All those miracles and stuff in the video I saw last night. The guy said that to see the power of God moving in that way, you have to go where He is moving and working! That doesn't mean He won't move where you are, but He calls His people to go places, spread the good news about Jesus Christ!! So yeah, now I'm even more excited about Zambia, and what kind of miracles I'll see happen there, and I want to find out where else God wants me to go. Also while I was there, during the crazy worship part, I don't even know what started it, but I started thinking about my buddies. Then this guy walks up and taps me on the shoulder, in the middle of a song, introduces himself, and then says that God wanted him to pray for me. Then he says "Is there anything going on right now, is anything on your mind?" So I told him about how I've been trying to witness to my buddies, but it's hard because I'm not seeing much progress. He prayed for me and really encouraged me, and I was just in awe. Then later, I don't remember if it was during a song or someone talking, John 12:32 came to mind. That blew my mind. I just need to lift Jesus up, and He will draw all men, all people, including all my buddies, to Him. There's no way I can be enough of a "good influence" to get my buddies saved. No one confesses Jesus as Lord except by His Spirit. It's not how well I can do in reaching them, it's how much I can lift Him up for them to see, and for Him to reach out to them.

So my journal came in today. On the website, it looked like this


But then in actuality, it looks like this



Yeah, I know, talk about false advertising... Ok, not really. It's really cool. I like it. It's pretty thick, but it's not ridiculous or anything. Just means I'll have it for a really long time. It has a ribbon place marker, though. I don't get those things. They're so annoying. It's hard to put them in the place you want to mark, and when you do, it's hard to open back up to that place. No one uses them, and even fewer people like them. If you use them and like them, you don't count. I'm not being closed-minded; you just aren't looking at the situation the right way.


antio.ch/wm11

No comments:

Post a Comment