Wednesday, April 6, 2011

I

talk too much. I know it, too. I just don't realize it when I'm talking. I realize after I stop talking. I finish saying something, and then I think "Wow, I just talked a lot, and it was mostly about me." Then I try to talk less, but I always have something to say (you now have that song stuck in your head). I always ramble about something having to do with me. It's annoying. I'm sure you've gotten annoyed at me for it, and if you have, I'm sorry. I just want you to know that it irritates me, too. So please tell me if I start doing it next time I talk to you. Cut me off if you have to. Just go "Hey, shut up, no one wants to hear about you," or something like that. Just push me off my soapbox. And if I stare awkwardly, I'm not trying to make you look dumb or anything, I probably genuinely have no idea what to say. I do that sometimes, too. Ok, I think I'm done now. Have I talked enough?

No comments:

Post a Comment