Monday, April 11, 2011

Jealous-C

I'm really jealous of Brian. He has this really awesome blog, and you know what it's about? His schoolwork. Schoolwork. Yeah. Well, in an effort to best his efforts, I'm going to start blogging about my engineering schoolwork. (For those of you who don't know Brian, he's an architecture major, and he had to make a blog last semester for class where he posted all of his work. I don't know if he's still required to post his work, but he still does, because it's really cool.) So, here goes... Today, my first class was Army. We talked about squad ambush. Squad ambush is when a squad ambushes the enemy.




Then I had concert band. We played music. I played music on the tuba, just like every day. Today, I was really out of tune on one note. I think my lips were broken. They fixed themselves by the end of class, so I have no idea why I was so out of tune.



The next class I had was physics lecture... The prof said he would explain a new equation. It was



but then he went on to an example problem he didn't finish last Friday. I think he explained the equation later, when I was asleep.



Next, chemistry lab. We did an experiment on chemical equilibrium. We took two clear substances, and water, and mixed them together. They turned red. Then we used a machine to tell us exactly how red they were. This is red.






This is less red.






Congratulations.

Now I have to do calculations on it. I'm procrasti - uhh, sharing my progress...

1 comment:

  1. Haha! This made me laugh. And I thought you'd be glad.

    (why am I the only person who ever comments on this?!)

    ReplyDelete