Sunday, February 27, 2011

movie night

So, i just found out right now that I can post blog entries on my kindle (by the way, i have a kindle reader. It's awesome! My dad got it for me to use for school, and i love it! Its so cool, because i put the Bible on it, for free, and i can take it everywhere i go and read my Bible and highlight, make notes, and its so cool! Also, I charged this the day I got it, and i haven't charged it since then. That was about a month ago... Yeah...). i really wish I could connect to the school's network now. Oh well. I should go to sleep. Got a big concert tomorrow! Oh yeah, so the reason i titled this "movie night" is because I was going to talk about How to Train Your Dragon, because we watched that tonight, but I think I'll sleep instead. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment