Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Have a slice of pie <|}

I should apologize for not posting very often anymore.

I'm sorry for not posting very often anymore.

Went to the coffee shop place thing with some band buddies this morning. I was planning on just getting tea, but then one of my A-Co buddies, the guy who's also going to Camp LIFE, told me that there was a coffee blend called Zambia something... so I got coffee instead. I don't even like coffee.

So some of the juniors in the outfit have started a little thing where they all get together every morning and pray for each other. It's really cool (especially since they've invited me to join them whenever I can). We all sit in a circle around a dry-erase board with everyone's individual prayer requests on it, along with other people to pray for. Someone starts us off, and we go around the circle, with every person praying for the requests of the next person. It's pretty much the best start to your day. It was pretty awesome how I got started with it, too. It was totally God. Jacob, our first sergeant, had asked us one morning if we would like to have a certain privilege, but then the conversation changed topics so that I never heard him say whether we could have that privilege or not. So, after breakfast, I went to his room to ask him about it, and they invited me to stay. That was the day they decided to start the prayer meeting. I love how God does stuff like that.

I'm excited about the future, but I'm content with today. I guess it's really not hard when you love and trust God. He's got awesome plans for your future, but He's made a great day for you, and today is that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment