Friday, November 20, 2009

Smoke me

So, here I sit, alone in the dorms, cuz everyone left, and I'm here trying to figure out what I'm gonna do. The uniform tomorrow is Alphas. Mine just happen to be in the cleaners, which is not open on Saturday. We don't have much time for me to go looking through Sarge's for a top to buy tomorrow morning, but it seems like my only hope. My brother suggested asking around the band to borrow one from someone who won't be at the game, or might have an extra, but the chances of finding a male's A's top that at least comes close to fitting me, with an Army patch, by that is probably way less than the chances I'll have at Sarge's. I have no idea what to do, except pick up my dry cleaning myself from now on. If I hadn't failed at everything else this week, maybe it wouldn't be so bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment