Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Gravitational Forces

So I totally fell asleep in Math*. It was bad, worse than normal. I wasn't just like "Huh? I fell asleep?" I had no idea where I was for a while, and then I went "Huh? I fell asleep?" I remember laying head down, and dozing off a couple times before jerking myself awake because of the dream I was having. I ate a bunch of unhealthy stuff at Sbisa today. If Mr. Castoreno takes people to do pt tonight, I think I'll go. I don't want to get Mr. Saulino mad at me, in case he was serious when he said I had better be doing pt on my own the next time he asks me. I could use some productive pt anyway. Well, I've made it halfway though physics, and I have no idea what's going on. I finished my mint, though, so I might fall asleep pretty soon. It's hard to write. My eyelids are heavy. I should bring a pillow to class. [the last sentence is barely legible, and drifts off the lines. no joke]

*Math notes
Wow, I can't even think of something to write about now. My life is so boring, even though so much happens. I'm always doing something, but I never get anything done. I'm hungry. We're halfway through the first week of this. Or maybe it's the second. I don't even know. I just know that I want our juniors

No comments:

Post a Comment