Sunday, November 29, 2009

It seems like the world goes "Thanksgiving BreaCHRRRIIIISSSSTTTMMAAAAAASSSSSSS!!!!!"

So I just finished one of the longest and best Thanksgiving breaks ever. Even though it was more like a 3 day weekend than a break (I didn't get to leave campus til Thursday after the game), I somehow made it last a really long time, and I had a lot of fun, even though I didn't get to do everything I wanted to, or hang out with everyone I wanted to. I didn't do a whole lot Friday, but I did get to sit in my dream car, a SHO Taurus. I didn't get to test drive it, though, because the Ford dealership didn't have very many, so they weren't letting anyone drive them. I might get to come back and drive one near the end of the year, though. It was really cool. I got to hang out with Chad, and then Brittany, for a while, too. Then, on Saturday, I went to Brian's birthday party, which lasted all day. I shot skeet for the first time, and got to shoot two rifles my dad got while I was at college (I think. I don't remember when exactly he got them, but I hadn't shot either one before), an AR 15, and a pistol later at Brian's house. We also played soccer and dare base, and then had a praise jam. It was pretty awesome. And then, today, my brother and I went to my grandparents' church. my grandfather is a retired pastor, but he forgot the retired part of it, and is now pastoring a church in Schulenburg. We went in uniform, took some pictures, and then they took us out to steak for lunch. It was the best lunch ever. Then I went home, got all my stuff together, went to see the Seale Sisters sing, and then came back to College Station, where I am now. And God worked everything out perfectly, too, cuz I was really worried I would be late getting back, but when I got back right before 10:30, I took the pass off of my door, and when I looked at it, I saw that I had been signed out until 11...

No comments:

Post a Comment