Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Math 151 lecture notes, 11/9/09

C o n c a v i t y [sprawled out in cursive]
(concavity)


I kinda love taking Calculus over again. I’m only awake because I’m not tired, which I’m sure is, at least in part, because of the mint I ate in a futile effort to spite Longmore for having snack mix and pop-tarts in class. I’m so hungry. I haven’t yet eaten breakfast on a bag-in day. Oh well. It saves my meal plan, I guess. Except that it’s automatically deducted anyway. Man…. I’m hungry. And now I’m tired. Only 18 minutes to go, though. I’ll just write for a while. This weekend was pretty awesome. I love being with those people. Everyone in the Gospel Sing cast is so great. They’re so genuinely loving and caring, and it was so nice to be with people like that for a while. The Seales are so helpful, too. I really hope we blessed them with the gas for going out of their way for me. 12 minutes. That church we played at yesterday morning was pretty cool, too. It was really nice of them to take us out to lunch. I love Mexican food. 8 minutes. I read my Bible a little this morning, but it wasn’t really a quiet time. The stuff that the little intro in the Bible (it’s a one year with daily reading things) said caught my attention, though. I’m gonna look back over it later. I just need to make time, not find it. 4 minutes. He’s wrapping it up. 3 minutes…

No comments:

Post a Comment