Friday, May 28, 2010

So I'm posting from my iPod again, because I can't sleep. It's kinda sad when you know - or at least figure - that you won't be able to sleep before you even turn off the light...

So I'm supposed to get up in about 5 hours to work out a little before leaving really early in the morning with BA. He wants to get to collge station super early for some reason. Idk. Anyways, I'm going to the camp instead, to work on a cabin, and he's dropping me off.

I've been in a really blah mood lately. Not really happy. I've been happy about certain things, but it seems to me like I've been slightly depressed in general. I can't focus. I wish I had a better attention span.

Well, it turns out I'm actually pretty tired. I'm going to sleep, but I'll post again soon... Maybe...

No comments:

Post a Comment