Thursday, March 11, 2010

bad ending. right track, but it kinda got derailed, and couldn't get back on.

So it’s Thursday afternoon. I’ve basically made it. The last formation I have to go to this week was this morning. I just have to make it through 30 minutes of training time, which can’t be all that bad. I know it will be bad, but, no matter how bad it is, it’s only 30 minutes, 45 at most, and then I leave for class. I eat at Sbisa (maybe), and then, free night out! And even if we aren’t allowed to take a free night out, I’ll just read all through cq, and then bag in tomorrow! And the best part is, we’ve almost completed all of our gc assignments. I just need to print out a copy of my grade summary sheet, write in my grades (which are ok, but not as good as I’d like), and give it to my gc sophomore. One more room needs to be vacuumed, but that’s probably already been done by now, and that’s it. Spence, Kiest, Briggs, Fountain, Gainer, Lacey, Leonard, Harrell, Whiteley, White, Harrington, Utay. I passed off all of my campos, including that one, which was all of the dorms on the quad, and so did all of my gc buddies. They said there would be some kind of reward if we completed all of our assignments by tonight, and it looks like that’s gonna happen. Tomorrow, I go to band, play my bass, and then grab my already packed bag (it’ll be packed by that time) and it’s off to Colorado! Well, home first, Colorado on Saturday. I’m so excited!

I've been thinking recently. It's still a new concept for me, but I'm working on it. One thing I thought about was referring to having someone "standing behind you" when you do something. It's an idiom that means that that person is supporting you in whatever you're doing. But what about God? I don't think He should be behind us, in anything. He walks beside us in the good times, celebrating our happiest moments with us, but in the tough times, I like to think that He walks ahead of us, clearing the way, pulling us through if He has to. It's similar to the Footprints poem, where God was carrying the guy when there was only one set of footprints, except, different, because He's in front of you. I guess. You can't really relate the two, but if you consider them separately, they're very similar concepts. I'm degrading. Losing thoughtfulness. And complexity. Formality. It’s all leaving this post, fast. Oh well. You know, the only pictures of people I’m good at drawing are stick figures. You can always tell who it is in my drawings, though, cuz I’m just that skilled. Labels help a little, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment