Thursday, January 28, 2010

You have to see these notes I took in math. Ok, not really. I guess it’s not that funny. But at the time, I thought it was pretty funny. I just got bored in class, so I drew a little, and I actually related it to what we were learning about. I wish a had a better camera than just the one on my phone, Then I could just take one picture of the whole paper. I guess these will just have to do for now.





They’re from yesterday, by the way. I only have math lecture on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Tuesday and Thursday is Lab and resuscitation, I mean, recitation, respectively. We also have a quiz in recitation, and the one today was inSANE! Most of it was alright, but there was one question that I skipped cuz I just couldn’t figure it out. I was about to go back to it when I realized that the bonus was worth more than that one question, so I tried for that instead. Big Mistake.








Yeah. I spent the rest of the time just on that question. If you don’t know what all that stuff means, I’ll tell you: you take the integral of the first function (the part between the squiggly and the “dx”) from 0 to 1 and subtract the integral of the second function (the same as the first, except between the second squiggly and “dx”) from 0 to 1. If you still don’t know what that means… It’s a calculus thing. If you looked at it and went “Oh, it’s all that stuff minus, something really similar, so…zero?” then I'm mad at you right now.

Why?

Yep, you guessed it.

That’s the answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment