Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Ugh

So much to do! Breakaway was amazing tonight, and I really wish I could talk about it, but I've just got too much to do. It really makes me sad, but it reminds me of something my old youth pastor told me fish year, in an email. I had said that I was pretty busy, and he basically said yeah, life gets like that sometimes, where you can't do the things you want to. I want to stay up and pour out some thoughts and feelings, but I need to sleep, because I've got two tests tomorrow, and one more on Thursday. So much studying... Anyway, I could sure use everyone's prayers the next two days, and then I don't even know how many tests I've got after this week. Too many. I'm just trying to get through Thursday right now, so please pray for me in that. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment