Saturday, January 30, 2010

Good Day

Ok, so I have to do this real quick before I go to sleep. Yesterday was awesome!!!

Ok, so yesterday, we were supposed to have pt at 5:30 in the morning, but that got cancelled because it was rainy and cold, so we just woke up at 6:30 for formation.

At morning chow (breakfast), a sophomore said something funny, but I didn't buzz (laugh or smile) at all (you get in trouble for that), even when they were talking directly to me about it.

I took about an hour long nap.

I woke up from nap, turned on my phone, and had a text from Hannah saying "Hey... I don't know if you can get away this evening, but we're going to be singing at care inn in bryan this evening at 6..."

That made my day in itself (made my week, in fact), but it gets even better.

I had just gotten out my shoes and polish, and checked the Corps website. The uniform had been changed to BDU's/ACU's (our camo uniforms, which are easier to wear than our regular ones, and don't require polishing shoes). I put away my shoes and got dressed in ACU's.

I left for my first class when the quad was empty (didn't have to sprint to upperclassmen to whip out).

Ate at Sbisa.

Got smoked. Bad. This was one of two things that didn't go well yesterday, but even the smoking went by relatively fast.

Went to see the Seales!!

Ate at Subway with the Seales!!!!

Went with some buddies to Wal Mart...

...then a movie...

...then IHOP, which was packed...

...so we went to Denny's instead...

...and I ate a lot of food...

...at about 3:30 in the morning...

...got back to my hole and did my devotional...

...and so ended my day.

The title of this post is misleading.

It was an awesome day.

No comments:

Post a Comment